Power Transmission Training
Learn. Apply. Innovate.
Power Transmission Solutions has been providing comprehensive, high quality product training for our valued customers for over 50 years. Power Transmission Solutions' cutting-edge training tools, along with our experienced training personnel, delivers value-added product knowledge to participants.
Based on your requirements, Power Transmission Solutions can provide numerous training options to best suit your needs. Read below to learn more about all of the training resources offered.
Regal Training Academy
Regal® is excited to announce the launch of its Regal Training Academy! This new Learning Management System (LMS) includes many eLearning modules and video courses that our distributors may enroll in to increase their product and industry knowledge. The new platform is easy to navigate and includes both news postings and a calendar of upcoming training events.
User Benefits Include:
- Organized Training Content In One Location
- Easily Track Learner Progress And Performance
- Easily Access Anywhere At Any Time
- Reduce Learning Development Costs And Time
Hosted at specific Regal Product Facilities throughout the U.S. and includes hands-on training.
Seasoned power transmission and bearing industry professionals expand technical product understanding through advanced instructor-led training.
Hands-on labs provide a more comprehensive product understanding. Facility based schools allow the opportunity for attendees to tour manufacturing plants providing a more in depth product knowledge base.
Master Schools offer students the next level of power transmission and bearing product training. Students will be equipped to make critical in-field sales recommendations, specify products and assist in troubleshooting problem applications.
Take your product knowledge to the next level.
Regional Distributor Schools
The pay off and rewards associated with proper selection of the most efficient and economical drives can be enormous in terms of increased sales.
Our intensive 3 - 4 day seminar has been designed to review all of the common mechanical drives and motor control products including: belt drives, chain drives, gear reducers clutches, couplings and bearing products.
What will you cover?
- Power Transmission Fundamentals
- Entire Power Transmission Solutions™ Product Line
- Power Transmission Solutions Product Features & Benefits
- New Product Highlights
- How to Select the Correct Drive
- Competitive Comparisons
- Proper Maintenance Methods
What will you benefit?
- Improved knowledge and confidence in selling Power Transmission Solutions products
- Develop a closer distributor/manufacturer relationship
- Meet your regional Power Transmission Solutions Sales Team, Product and Training Specialists
- Knowledge of Major Competitors
- Tuition: Free
- Length: 3 - 4 Days (Tues. - Fri.)
- Contact your local Power Transmission Solutions Sales Rep for additional information