Welcome to TheDealerToolbox.com! Originally launched in 2001, this site provides HVAC technicians, contractors, distributors, students and instructors support for Genteq® products. Read below to learn more about our technical and product installation information, service tools, online educational tools and information on training programs.
The Dealer Toolbox
For support with application, installation or diagnostics:
Genteq® Replacement Motor - Cross Reference Tool
To find the correct replacement motor you will need to locate the model number on your Genteq (or formerly branded GE® or GE ECM by Regal Beloit) motor. The model number is located on the side of the motor. The motor may need to be removed from the unit to read the model number (See image).
After you have located the part number on your motor, click the cross reference button below. This will bring you to the Replacement Product Cross Reference page where you will need to enter the number.
NOTE: We strongly suggest you contact an HVAC service company to order and replace your motor. We only sell our motors to HVAC distributors, and they typically only sell to licensed HVAC contractors. If you find a local or online source that sells our motors to the general public, please keep in mind that the warranty for our motors is always supported by the company from which you purchased the motor. You should also be aware that we will only provide installation and technical support for Evergreen products to trained and qualified service technicians familiar with the Evergreen motor and the HVAC systems into which it will be installed.
Diagnostic Information for Genteq® (or formerly branded GE®* or GE ECM by Regal Beloit) Motors
- The Genteq ECM Service Guide provides diagnostic information for most Genteq OEM ECM motors. Click here to download the Genteq ECM Service Guide.
- Click here to go to our Motor Mastery University® video training page where you can find diagnostic videos covering most of our Genteq ECM motors.
The Dealer Toolbelt App
The Dealer Toolbelt app makes it easy for you to access our training and service resources on the job or wherever you need them including:
- The Evergreen IM motor savings calculator.
- Training videos for installation and service of Evergreen and OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) ECM motors.
- ECM Service Guide for OEM ECM diagnostics.
- ECM Cross reference to cross a Genteq OEM ECM to a Genteq Evergreen replacement motor.
*The following are believed to be the trademarks and/or trade names of their respective owners and are not owned or controlled by Regal Beloit Corporation.
GE: General Electric Company; Apple Store: Apple Inc; Google Play: Google LLC.