Browning EPDM Notched Belt 98% Efficient - AX49
- EPDM Material provides expanded operating temperature range to -60F degrees to 250F degrees which helps ensure long-life and reliable performance in the moste demanding climates and heat sensitive applications.
- Precision Molded Cogs - Provide more surface area for heat dissipation and increase belt flexibility. Cooler running means longer life. Browning Notched belts assure longer life when replacing existing Wrapped V-Belts.
- Close Belt tolerance - Browning Belts offer the "Code 1" Match belt system on all classical and "358" Belts, allowing easy selection of just one match number for each belt size. This ensures tighter than RMA standards.
- High Tensile Cord - Specially treated cords to provide strength and additional flex life while providing resistance to elongation for the belt.
- Raw-Edge Sidewalls - Improved gripping contract with pulley sidewalls. Assures less vibration and Smoother , quieter performance. Notched belts provide higher horsepower than wrapped belts.
|Packaged Length:||4.45 Inches||Packaged Width:||23.1 Inches|
|Packaged Height:||0.65 Inches|
|Pitch Length:||50.3||Type:||Gripnotch Notched V-Belts|
|Efficiency (%):||0.98||Outside Length/Diameter (in):||51.2 in|
|Operating Temperature [Max] ºC:||121 °C||Product Type:||Notched Belt|
|Outside Diameter (in):||51.2 in||Operating Temperature [Max] ºF:||250 °F|