Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - NH-HMQ852-30-H1-210-39
Image differs from product
- Rugged cast iron housings, covers, and flanges provide superior strength and rigidity.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- O-rings on all bearing covers, eliminating gaskets, sealants and leaks.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles. Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
|Shaft Seal Material:||Viton||Gear Drive Reductions:||Single|
|Service Factor:||1||Series Style:||NH-HMQ-H1|
|Input HP:||10.538||Overhung Load:||3,560|
|Ratio Range:||30:1||Input Keyway (C Face):||5/16 x 5/32|
|Input Bore (C Face):||1.375||Output HP:||8.91|
|Input Diameter (in):||1.375 in||Output RPM:||58|
|Input RPM:||1,750||Bore Code:||39|
|Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle||Housing material:||Cast Iron|
|Series:||NH Series - Ironman Narrow Housing Worm Gear Reducers||Output Torque:||9627|
|Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle||Ratio:||30:1|
|Frame Size:||210||Model Code:||HMQ852|
|Gear Type:||Worm||Output Hollow Shaft Diameter (in):||2.438 in|
|Product Line:||NH Series - Ironman Narrow Housing Worm Gear Reducers||Output shaft:||Hollow Bore|
|No. of Gear Reductions:||Single||Product Type:||Right Angle|
|Center distance (inch):||5.25||Input Style:||C-face Quill|
|Mounting Style:||Shaft Mount||Assembly:||HMQ-H1|
|Output Style:||H1||Output Key:||5/8 X 4|
|Output Shaft Orientation:||H1||Output Shaft Assembly Code:||H1|