Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - NH-HMQ852-20-H1-180-40
Image differs from product
- Rugged cast iron housings, covers, and flanges provide superior strength and rigidity.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- O-rings on all bearing covers, eliminating gaskets, sealants and leaks.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles. Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
|Frame Size:||180||Output HP:||12.98|
|Series Style:||NH-HMQ-H1||Input Keyway (C Face):||1/4 x 1/8|
|Output Torque:||9351||Output shaft:||Hollow Bore|
|Output Shaft Orientation:||H1||Assembly:||HMQ-H1|
|Input HP:||15.56||Output Key:||5/8 X 4|
|Output RPM:||87||Service Factor:||1|
|Product Type:||Right Angle||Product Line:||NH Series - Ironman Narrow Housing Worm Gear Reducers|
|Output Hollow Shaft Diameter (in):||2.500 in||Gear Type:||Worm|
|Input Diameter (in):||1.125 in||Input Bore (C Face):||1.125|
|Input Style:||C-face Quill||Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle|
|Output Shaft Assembly Code:||H1||Bore Code:||40|
|Mounting Style:||Shaft Mount||No. of Gear Reductions:||Single|
|Input RPM:||1,750||Center distance (inch):||5.25|
|Output Style:||H1||Gear Drive Reductions:||Single|
|Model Code:||HMQ852||Shaft Seal Material:||Viton|
|Housing material:||Cast Iron||Ratio Range:||20:1|
|Series:||NH Series - Ironman Narrow Housing Worm Gear Reducers||Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle|