Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - NH-BMQ852-05-R-250
Image differs from product
- Rugged cast iron housings, covers, and flanges provide superior strength and rigidity.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- O-rings on all bearing covers, eliminating gaskets, sealants and leaks.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles. Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
|Output RPM:||350||Gear Drive Reductions:||Single|
|Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle||Input Keyway (C Face):||3/8 x 3/16|
|Output Style:||R||Gear Type:||Worm|
|Assembly:||BMQ-R||Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle|
|Output Shaft Orientation:||R||Input RPM:||1,750|
|Output Torque:||5753||Series:||NH Series - Ironman Narrow Housing Worm Gear Reducers|
|Center distance (inch):||5.25||Product Type:||Right Angle|
|Input Bore (C Face):||1.625||Shaft Seal Material:||Viton|
|Mounting Style:||Base||Product Line:||NH Series - Ironman Narrow Housing Worm Gear Reducers|
|Input Style:||C-face Quill||Output Diameter (in):||2.000 in|
|Output Key:||1/2 x 2.50||Series Style:||NH-BMQ-R|
|Output shaft:||Shaft||Model Code:||BMQ852|
|No. of Gear Reductions:||Single||Output HP:||31.17|
|Input Diameter (in):||1.625 in||Overhung Load:||3,100|
|Frame Size:||250||Ratio Range:||5:1|
|Output Shaft Assembly Code:||R||Service Factor:||1|
|Housing material:||Cast Iron|