Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - NH-BMQ852-10-L-250
Image differs from product
- Rugged cast iron housings, covers, and flanges provide superior strength and rigidity.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- O-rings on all bearing covers, eliminating gaskets, sealants and leaks.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles. Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
|Service Factor:||1||Model Code:||BMQ852|
|Product Type:||Right Angle||Output shaft:||Shaft|
|Shaft Seal Material:||Viton||Input Bore (C Face):||1.625|
|Center distance (inch):||5.25||Series Style:||NH-BMQ-L|
|Output Shaft Orientation:||L||Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle|
|Input Keyway (C Face):||3/8 x 3/16||Input RPM:||1,750|
|Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle||Input Style:||C-face Quill|
|Output Diameter (in):||2.000 in||Ratio Range:||10:1|
|Housing material:||Cast Iron||Frame Size:||250|
|Output Style:||L||Output Torque:||7827|
|Output HP:||21.73||Gear Type:||Worm|
|Mounting Style:||Base||Product Line:||NH Series - Ironman Narrow Housing Worm Gear Reducers|
|Input Diameter (in):||1.625 in||Gear Drive Reductions:||Single|
|No. of Gear Reductions:||Single||Input HP:||23.15|
|Series:||NH Series - Ironman Narrow Housing Worm Gear Reducers||Output Shaft Assembly Code:||L|
|Output Key:||1/2 x 2.50|