Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - NH-BMQ852-60-D-210
Image differs from product
- Rugged cast iron housings, covers, and flanges provide superior strength and rigidity.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- O-rings on all bearing covers, eliminating gaskets, sealants and leaks.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles. Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
|Product Type:||Right Angle||Product Line:||NH Series - Ironman Narrow Housing Worm Gear Reducers|
|Model Code:||BMQ852||No. of Gear Reductions:||Single|
|Output Style:||D||Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle|
|Housing material:||Cast Iron||Frame Size:||210|
|Overhung Load:||3,570||Output Diameter (in):||2.000 in|
|Gear Type:||Worm||Gear Drive Reductions:||Single|
|Mounting Style:||Base||Input Diameter (in):||1.375 in|
|Input Style:||C-face Quill||Shaft Seal Material:||Viton|
|Input Bore (C Face):||1.375||Output HP:||4.263|
|Output Shaft Orientation:||D||Output Shaft Assembly Code:||D|
|Center distance (inch):||5.25||Series Style:||NH-BMQ-D|
|Output RPM:||29||Input HP:||5.816|
|Output Key:||1/2 x 2.50||Input Keyway (C Face):||5/16 x 5/32|
|Output shaft:||Shaft||Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle|
|Output Torque:||9212||Ratio Range:||60:1|
|Series:||NH Series - Ironman Narrow Housing Worm Gear Reducers|