Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - NH-B852-80-R
Image differs from product
- Rugged cast iron housings, covers, and flanges provide superior strength and rigidity.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- O-rings on all bearing covers, eliminating gaskets, sealants and leaks.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles. Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
|Input HP:||2.906||Series Style:||NH-B-R|
|Output Style:||R||Output RPM:||21.9|
|Product Line:||NH Series - Ironman Narrow Housing Worm Gear Reducers||Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle|
|Overhung Load:||3,590||Output Shaft Assembly Code:||R|
|Gear Drive Reductions:||Single||Shaft Seal Material:||Viton|
|Product Type:||Right Angle||Input Style:||Shaft|
|Center distance (inch):||5.25||Housing material:||Cast Iron|
|Model Code:||B852||Ratio Range:||80:1|
|Output HP:||1.902||Service Factor:||1|
|Input Keyway:||1/4 X 3.00||Series:||NH Series - Ironman Narrow Housing Worm Gear Reducers|
|Output Key:||1/2 x 2.50||No. of Gear Reductions:||Single|
|Input Diameter (in):||1.25 in||Output shaft:||Shaft|
|Output Torque:||5478||Output Shaft Orientation:||R|
|Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle||Input RPM:||1,750|
|Output Diameter (in):||2.000 in|