Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - NH-B852-5-R
Image differs from product
- Rugged cast iron housings, covers, and flanges provide superior strength and rigidity.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- O-rings on all bearing covers, eliminating gaskets, sealants and leaks.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles. Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
|Output shaft:||Shaft||Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle|
|Input Style:||Shaft||Output RPM:||350|
|Output Torque:||5753||Ratio Range:||5:1|
|Series:||NH Series - Ironman Narrow Housing Worm Gear Reducers||Input RPM:||1,750|
|Output Shaft Assembly Code:||R||Output Key:||1/2 x 2.50|
|Output Style:||R||Model Code:||B852|
|Output Shaft Orientation:||R||Shaft Seal Material:||Viton|
|Gear Type:||Worm||No. of Gear Reductions:||Single|
|Gear Drive Reductions:||Single||Assembly:||B-R|
|Output Diameter (in):||2.000 in||Overhung Load:||3,100|
|Product Type:||Right Angle||Input Diameter (in):||1.25 in|
|Product Line:||NH Series - Ironman Narrow Housing Worm Gear Reducers||Series Style:||NH-B-R|
|Housing material:||Cast Iron||Service Factor:||1|
|Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle||Input HP:||32.51|
|Input Keyway:||1/4 X 3.00||Output HP:||31.17|
|Center distance (inch):||5.25|