Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - NH-BM852-10-D-250
Image differs from product
- Rugged cast iron housings, covers, and flanges provide superior strength and rigidity.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- O-rings on all bearing covers, eliminating gaskets, sealants and leaks.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles. Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
|Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle||Output Shaft Orientation:||D|
|Input Keyway:||3/8 x 3/16||Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle|
|Output Diameter (in):||2.000 in||Center distance (inch):||5.25|
|Ratio Range:||10:1||Housing material:||Cast Iron|
|Gear Type:||Worm||Overhung Load:||3,370|
|Service Factor:||1||Series Style:||NH-BM-D|
|Output HP:||21.73||Frame Size:||250|
|Input RPM:||1,750||No. of Gear Reductions:||Single|
|Output Shaft Assembly Code:||D||Input HP:||23.15|
|Model Code:||BM852||Series:||NH Series - Ironman Narrow Housing Worm Gear Reducers|
|Input Bore (C Face):||1.625||Ratio:||10:1|
|Product Type:||Right Angle||Output Key:||1/2 x 2.50|
|Input Style:||C-Face Coupled||Input Diameter (in):||1.625 in|
|Gear Drive Reductions:||Single||Shaft Seal Material:||Viton|
|Mounting Style:||Base||Output RPM:||175|
|Product Line:||NH Series - Ironman Narrow Housing Worm Gear Reducers||Output Style:||D|