Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - NH-BM852-10-R-250
Image differs from product
- Rugged cast iron housings, covers, and flanges provide superior strength and rigidity.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- O-rings on all bearing covers, eliminating gaskets, sealants and leaks.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles. Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
|Shaft Seal Material:||Viton||Output RPM:||175|
|Output shaft:||Shaft||Input RPM:||1,750|
|Input HP:||23.15||Overhung Load:||3,370|
|Gear Drive Reductions:||Single||Output HP:||21.73|
|No. of Gear Reductions:||Single||Output Key:||1/2 x 2.50|
|Input Bore (C Face):||1.625||Gear Type:||Worm|
|Product Line:||NH Series - Ironman Narrow Housing Worm Gear Reducers||Frame Size:||250|
|Series:||NH Series - Ironman Narrow Housing Worm Gear Reducers||Input Diameter (in):||1.625 in|
|Input Style:||C-Face Coupled||Model Code:||BM852|
|Ratio Range:||10:1||Output Torque:||7827|
|Output Diameter (in):||2.000 in||Output Shaft Orientation:||R|
|Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle||Output Style:||R|
|Output Shaft Assembly Code:||R||Housing material:||Cast Iron|
|Series Style:||NH-BM-R||Center distance (inch):||5.25|
|Input Keyway:||3/8 x 3/16||Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle|
|Product Type:||Right Angle|