Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - NH-BM852-15-L-250
Image differs from product
- Rugged cast iron housings, covers, and flanges provide superior strength and rigidity.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- O-rings on all bearing covers, eliminating gaskets, sealants and leaks.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles. Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
|Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle||Product Line:||NH Series - Ironman Narrow Housing Worm Gear Reducers|
|Product Type:||Right Angle||Series:||NH Series - Ironman Narrow Housing Worm Gear Reducers|
|Series Style:||NH-BM-L||Model Code:||BM852|
|Gear Type:||Worm||Center distance (inch):||5.25|
|Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle||Ratio:||15:1|
|Output shaft:||Shaft||Housing material:||Cast Iron|
|Input Keyway:||3/8 x 3/16||Overhung Load:||3,560|
|Output Torque:||8941||Output Style:||L|
|Output HP:||16.55||Input Diameter (in):||1.625 in|
|Assembly:||BM-L||Input Style:||C-Face Coupled|
|Input HP:||18.11||Input Bore (C Face):||1.625|
|Output Diameter (in):||2.000 in||Gear Drive Reductions:||Single|
|Input RPM:||1,750||Output Key:||1/2 x 2.50|
|Mounting Style:||Base||Output RPM:||116|
|No. of Gear Reductions:||Single||Frame Size:||250|
|Ratio Range:||15:1||Output Shaft Orientation:||L|
|Output Shaft Assembly Code:||L||Service Factor:||1|
|Shaft Seal Material:||Viton|