Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - NH-B852-10-L
- Rugged cast iron housings, covers, and flanges provide superior strength and rigidity.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- O-rings on all bearing covers, eliminating gaskets, sealants and leaks.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles. Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
|Center distance (inch):||5.25||Output Shaft Assembly Code:||L|
|Product Line:||NH Series - Ironman Narrow Housing Worm Gear Reducers||Overhung Load:||3,370|
|Output HP:||21.73||Series:||NH Series - Ironman Narrow Housing Worm Gear Reducers|
|Output Shaft Orientation:||L||Center Distance Range:||Above 3.25"|
|Output Torque Range:||5000 to 10000 in lbs||No. of Gear Reductions:||Single|
|Output Style:||L||Mounting Style:||Base|
|Output Diameter (in):||2.000 in||Gear Type:||Worm|
|Shaft Seal Material:||Viton||Ratio Range:||10:1|
|Output shaft:||Shaft||Model Code:||B852|
|Product Type:||Right Angle||Housing material:||Cast Iron|
|Input RPM:||1,750||Input Diameter (in):||1.25 in|
|Output Key:||1/2 x 2.50||Series Style:||NH-B-L|
|Output RPM:||175||Input HP:||23.15|
|Input Style:||Shaft||Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle|
|Input Keyway:||1/4 X 3.00||Gear Drive Reductions:||Single|
|HP Range:||20 HP (< 25)|