Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - NH-HMQ842-50-H1-180-35
Image differs from product
- Rugged cast iron housings, covers, and flanges provide superior strength and rigidity.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- O-rings on all bearing covers, eliminating gaskets, sealants and leaks.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles. Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
|Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle||Product Line:||NH Series - Ironman Narrow Housing Worm Gear Reducers|
|Product Type:||Right Angle||Series:||NH Series - Ironman Narrow Housing Worm Gear Reducers|
|Model Code:||HMQ842||Series Style:||NH-HMQ-H1|
|Gear Type:||Worm||Center distance (inch):||4.25|
|Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle||Ratio:||50:1|
|Shaft Seal Material:||Viton||Housing material:||Cast Iron|
|Frame Size:||180||Gear Drive Reductions:||Single|
|Output shaft:||Hollow Bore||Output Style:||H1|
|Input Diameter (in):||1.125 in||Output HP:||3.426|
|Input Bore (C Face):||1.125||Input RPM:||1,750|
|Output Shaft Assembly Code:||H1||Input HP:||4.389|
|Input Style:||C-face Quill||Output Hollow Shaft Diameter (in):||2.188 in|
|Output Key:||1/2 X 3.38||Output Torque:||6170|
|Output RPM:||35||No. of Gear Reductions:||Single|
|Output Shaft Orientation:||H1||Service Factor:||1|
|Input Keyway (C Face):||1/4 x 1/8||Mounting Style:||Shaft Mount|