Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - NH-HMQ842-40-H1-140-35
- Rugged cast iron housings, covers, and flanges provide superior strength and rigidity.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- O-rings on all bearing covers, eliminating gaskets, sealants and leaks.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles. Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
|Model Code:||HMQ842||Output Torque:||6156|
|Input Keyway (C Face):||3/16 x 3/32||Output Shaft Assembly Code:||H1|
|Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle||Input Bore (C Face):||0.875|
|Output Shaft Orientation:||H1||Input RPM:||1,750|
|Series:||NH Series - Ironman Narrow Housing Worm Gear Reducers||Input Style:||C-face Quill|
|No. of Gear Reductions:||Single||Product Type:||Right Angle|
|Bore Code:||35||Product Line:||NH Series - Ironman Narrow Housing Worm Gear Reducers|
|Output RPM:||43||Gear Type:||Worm|
|Output HP:||4.274||Output Style:||H1|
|Housing material:||Cast Iron||Shaft Seal Material:||Viton|
|Series Style:||NH-HMQ-H1||Input Diameter (in):||0.875 in|
|Frame Size:||140||Input HP:||5.262|
|Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle||Output Key:||1/2 X 3.38|
|Output Hollow Shaft Diameter (in):||2.188 in||Assembly:||HMQ-H1|
|Center distance (inch):||4.25||Output shaft:||Hollow Bore|
|Service Factor:||1||Mounting Style:||Shaft Mount|
|Gear Drive Reductions:||Single|