Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - NH-BMQ842-15-D-210
Image differs from product
- Rugged cast iron housings, covers, and flanges provide superior strength and rigidity.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- O-rings on all bearing covers, eliminating gaskets, sealants and leaks.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles. Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
|Frame Size:||210||Series Style:||NH-BMQ-D|
|Assembly:||BMQ-D||Input Style:||C-face Quill|
|Output Style:||D||Overhung Load:||3,190|
|Output HP:||10.2||Input HP:||11.13|
|Product Type:||Right Angle||Gear Type:||Worm|
|Output Torque:||5508||Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle|
|Shaft Seal Material:||Viton||Input Keyway (C Face):||5/16 x 5/32|
|Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle||Service Factor:||1|
|Ratio Range:||15:1||Output Key:||3/8 x 2.25|
|Input Diameter (in):||1.375 in||Ratio:||15:1|
|Gear Drive Reductions:||Single||No. of Gear Reductions:||Single|
|Center distance (inch):||4.25||Model Code:||BMQ842|
|Mounting Style:||Base||Output Shaft Orientation:||D|
|Input RPM:||1,750||Input Bore (C Face):||1.375|
|Output Diameter (in):||1.750 in||Output shaft:||Shaft|
|Output Shaft Assembly Code:||D||Product Line:||NH Series - Ironman Narrow Housing Worm Gear Reducers|
|Housing material:||Cast Iron||Output RPM:||116|
|Series:||NH Series - Ironman Narrow Housing Worm Gear Reducers|