Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - NH-BMQ842-80-L-140
- Rugged cast iron housings, covers, and flanges provide superior strength and rigidity.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- O-rings on all bearing covers, eliminating gaskets, sealants and leaks.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles. Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
|HP Range:||1 to 1-1/2 (< 2)||Input HP:||1.76|
|Output Torque Range:||2500 to 5000 in lbs||Ratio Range:||80:1|
|Input Keyway (C Face):||3/16 x 3/32||Center distance (inch):||4.25|
|Output HP:||1.257||Output Torque:||3620|
|Center Distance Range:||Above 3.25"||Input Bore (C Face):||0.875|
|Gear Drive Reductions:||Single||Output Diameter (in):||1.750 in|
|Product Type:||Right Angle||Product Line:||NH Series - Ironman Narrow Housing Worm Gear Reducers|
|Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle||Frame Size:||140|
|Input RPM:||1,750||No. of Gear Reductions:||Single|
|Series:||NH Series - Ironman Narrow Housing Worm Gear Reducers||Housing material:||Cast Iron|
|Mounting Style:||Base||Shaft Seal Material:||Viton|
|Output Key:||3/8 x 2.25||Model Code:||BMQ842|
|Output Style:||L||Series Style:||NH-BMQ-L|
|Overhung Load:||3,740||Output Shaft Assembly Code:||L|
|Output Shaft Orientation:||L||Output shaft:||Shaft|
|Service Factor:||1||Input Style:||C-face Quill|
|Input Diameter (in):||0.875 in|