Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - NH-B842-50-L
Image differs from product
- Rugged cast iron housings, covers, and flanges provide superior strength and rigidity.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- O-rings on all bearing covers, eliminating gaskets, sealants and leaks.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles. Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
|Series:||NH Series - Ironman Narrow Housing Worm Gear Reducers||Ratio Range:||50:1|
|Center distance (inch):||4.25||Service Factor:||1|
|Series Style:||NH-B-L||Product Type:||Right Angle|
|Output Shaft Assembly Code:||L||Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle|
|Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle||Output Diameter (in):||1.750 in|
|Shaft Seal Material:||Viton||Assembly:||B-L|
|Output Torque:||6170||Input RPM:||1,750|
|Housing material:||Cast Iron||Output HP:||3.426|
|Product Line:||NH Series - Ironman Narrow Housing Worm Gear Reducers||Gear Type:||Worm|
|Output RPM:||35||Output shaft:||Shaft|
|No. of Gear Reductions:||Single||Output Key:||3/8 x 2.25|
|Input Diameter (in):||1.25 in||Input HP:||4.389|
|Gear Drive Reductions:||Single||Output Shaft Orientation:||L|
|Overhung Load:||3,730||Input Style:||Shaft|
|Input Keyway:||1/4 X 2.50||Model Code:||B842|