Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - NH-B842-10-L
Image differs from product
- Rugged cast iron housings, covers, and flanges provide superior strength and rigidity.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- O-rings on all bearing covers, eliminating gaskets, sealants and leaks.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles. Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
|Overhung Load:||3,010||Output Key:||3/8 x 2.25|
|Gear Type:||Worm||Mounting Style:||Base|
|Gear Drive Reductions:||Single||Input HP:||14.93|
|Ratio Range:||10:1||Output Shaft Assembly Code:||L|
|Product Line:||NH Series - Ironman Narrow Housing Worm Gear Reducers||Output Diameter (in):||1.750 in|
|Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle||Service Factor:||1|
|Input Style:||Shaft||Input RPM:||1,750|
|Shaft Seal Material:||Viton||Housing material:||Cast Iron|
|Output Torque:||5042||Output Shaft Orientation:||L|
|Output shaft:||Shaft||Output Style:||L|
|Product Type:||Right Angle||Input Keyway:||1/4 X 2.50|
|Input Diameter (in):||1.25 in||Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle|
|Model Code:||B842||No. of Gear Reductions:||Single|
|Center distance (inch):||4.25||Output RPM:||175|
|Series:||NH Series - Ironman Narrow Housing Worm Gear Reducers|