Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - NH-HMQ832-10-H1-180-31
Image differs from product
- Rugged cast iron housings, covers, and flanges provide superior strength and rigidity.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- O-rings on all bearing covers, eliminating gaskets, sealants and leaks.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles. Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
|Output Hollow Shaft Diameter (in):||1.938 in||Input Diameter (in):||1.125 in|
|Output Shaft Assembly Code:||H1||Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle|
|Product Line:||NH Series - Ironman Narrow Housing Worm Gear Reducers||Output RPM:||175|
|Series Style:||NH-HMQ-H1||Gear Type:||Worm|
|Mounting Style:||Shaft Mount||Output HP:||7.497|
|Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle||Output Shaft Orientation:||H1|
|Service Factor:||1||Product Type:||Right Angle|
|Series:||NH Series - Ironman Narrow Housing Worm Gear Reducers||Input Style:||C-face Quill|
|Housing material:||Cast Iron||Input Keyway (C Face):||1/4 x 1/8|
|No. of Gear Reductions:||Single||Overhung Load:||2,170|
|Output shaft:||Hollow Bore||Model Code:||HMQ832|
|Ratio Range:||10:1||Output Key:||1/2 X 3.38|
|Center distance (inch):||3.25||Ratio:||10:1|
|Output Torque:||2700||Shaft Seal Material:||Viton|
|Bore Code:||31||Input HP:||8.092|
|Output Style:||H1||Gear Drive Reductions:||Single|
|Input Bore (C Face):||1.125||Frame Size:||180|