Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - NH-BM832-60-R-180
Image differs from product
- Rugged cast iron housings, covers, and flanges provide superior strength and rigidity.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- O-rings on all bearing covers, eliminating gaskets, sealants and leaks.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles. Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
|Input HP:||2.114||Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle|
|Service Factor:||1||Output Shaft Assembly Code:||R|
|Output Style:||R||Housing material:||Cast Iron|
|Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle||Gear Type:||Worm|
|Input Diameter (in):||1.125 in||Output HP:||1.515|
|Center distance (inch):||3.25||Gear Drive Reductions:||Single|
|Output Key:||3/8 x 2.25||Input Style:||C-Face Coupled|
|Overhung Load:||2,275||Output shaft:||Shaft|
|Product Type:||Right Angle||Series Style:||NH-BM-R|
|Input Keyway (C Face):||1/4 x 1/8||Output RPM:||29|
|Output Shaft Orientation:||R||Series:||NH Series - Ironman Narrow Housing Worm Gear Reducers|
|Input Bore (C Face):||1.125||Input RPM:||1,750|
|Frame Size:||180||Output Diameter (in):||1.500 in|
|Model Code:||BM832||Mounting Style:||Base|
|Product Line:||NH Series - Ironman Narrow Housing Worm Gear Reducers||No. of Gear Reductions:||Single|
|Shaft Seal Material:||Viton|