Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - NH-BM832-40-L-180
Image differs from product
- Rugged cast iron housings, covers, and flanges provide superior strength and rigidity.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- O-rings on all bearing covers, eliminating gaskets, sealants and leaks.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles. Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
|Output Key:||3/8 x 2.25||Output RPM:||43|
|Center distance (inch):||3.25||Input Bore (C Face):||1.125|
|Input HP:||2.926||Output HP:||2.293|
|Output Style:||L||Product Type:||Right Angle|
|Frame Size:||180||Input Diameter (in):||1.125 in|
|Ratio:||40:1||Output Shaft Assembly Code:||L|
|Gear Type:||Worm||Overhung Load:||2,275|
|Model Code:||BM832||Ratio Range:||40:1|
|Series Style:||NH-BM-L||Output Diameter (in):||1.500 in|
|Output Torque:||3303||Series:||NH Series - Ironman Narrow Housing Worm Gear Reducers|
|No. of Gear Reductions:||Single||Assembly:||BM-L|
|Input RPM:||1,750||Gear Drive Reductions:||Single|
|Mounting Style:||Base||Product Line:||NH Series - Ironman Narrow Housing Worm Gear Reducers|
|Input Style:||C-Face Coupled||Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle|
|Service Factor:||1||Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle|
|Shaft Seal Material:||Viton||Output Shaft Orientation:||L|
|Housing material:||Cast Iron||Output shaft:||Shaft|
|Input Keyway (C Face):||1/4 x 1/8|