Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - NH-BM832-10-L-180
Image differs from product
- Rugged cast iron housings, covers, and flanges provide superior strength and rigidity.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- O-rings on all bearing covers, eliminating gaskets, sealants and leaks.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles. Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
|Overhung Load:||2,170||Output HP:||7.497|
|Input Style:||C-Face Coupled||Shaft Seal Material:||Viton|
|Mounting Style:||Base||Input Diameter (in):||1.125 in|
|Output Shaft Orientation:||L||Input RPM:||1,750|
|Product Line:||NH Series - Ironman Narrow Housing Worm Gear Reducers||Output Key:||3/8 x 2.25|
|Input Keyway (C Face):||1/4 x 1/8||Output Style:||L|
|Housing material:||Cast Iron||Output Torque:||2700|
|Gear Type:||Worm||Service Factor:||1|
|Series Style:||NH-BM-L||Output Diameter (in):||1.500 in|
|No. of Gear Reductions:||Single||Ratio:||10:1|
|Output RPM:||175||Product Type:||Right Angle|
|Output Shaft Assembly Code:||L||Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle|
|Input Bore (C Face):||1.125||Model Code:||BM832|
|Center distance (inch):||3.25||Frame Size:||180|
|Series:||NH Series - Ironman Narrow Housing Worm Gear Reducers||Gear Drive Reductions:||Single|
|Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle||Input HP:||8.092|