Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - NH-BM832-60-D-140
- Rugged cast iron housings, covers, and flanges provide superior strength and rigidity.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- O-rings on all bearing covers, eliminating gaskets, sealants and leaks.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles. Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
|Output Key:||3/8 x 2.25||Gear Drive Reductions:||Single|
|Output Style:||D||Input Style:||C-Face Coupled|
|Mounting Style:||Base||Series Style:||NH-BM-D|
|Output Shaft Assembly Code:||D||Series:||NH Series - Ironman Narrow Housing Worm Gear Reducers|
|Input Bore (C Face):||0.875||Housing material:||Cast Iron|
|Ratio Range:||60:1||Output RPM:||29|
|No. of Gear Reductions:||Single||Service Factor:||1|
|Center distance (inch):||3.25||Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle|
|Input Keyway (C Face):||3/16 x 3/32||Output HP:||1.515|
|Output shaft:||Shaft||Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle|
|Product Line:||NH Series - Ironman Narrow Housing Worm Gear Reducers||Input RPM:||1,750|
|Frame Size:||140||Input HP:||2.114|
|Gear Type:||Worm||Output Shaft Orientation:||D|
|Ratio:||60:1||Output Diameter (in):||1.500 in|
|Product Type:||Right Angle||Model Code:||BM832|
|Shaft Seal Material:||Viton||Input Diameter (in):||0.875 in|