Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - NH-BM832-40-R-140
- Rugged cast iron housings, covers, and flanges provide superior strength and rigidity.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- O-rings on all bearing covers, eliminating gaskets, sealants and leaks.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles. Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
|Mounting Style:||Base||Housing material:||Cast Iron|
|Output HP:||2.293||Gear Type:||Worm|
|Assembly:||BM-R||Output Shaft Orientation:||R|
|Product Type:||Right Angle||Gear Drive Reductions:||Single|
|Ratio Range:||40:1||Output Diameter (in):||1.500 in|
|Input Diameter (in):||0.875 in||Input Style:||C-Face Coupled|
|Series:||NH Series - Ironman Narrow Housing Worm Gear Reducers||Frame Size:||140|
|Input RPM:||1,750||Input Keyway (C Face):||3/16 x 3/32|
|Product Line:||NH Series - Ironman Narrow Housing Worm Gear Reducers||Output shaft:||Shaft|
|Model Code:||BM832||Output RPM:||43|
|Output Key:||3/8 x 2.25||Output Style:||R|
|Input HP:||2.926||Service Factor:||1|
|Overhung Load:||2,275||Output Torque:||3303|
|Center distance (inch):||3.25||Input Bore (C Face):||0.875|
|No. of Gear Reductions:||Single||Output Shaft Assembly Code:||R|
|Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle||Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle|
|Shaft Seal Material:||Viton|