Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - NH-B832-10-R
Image differs from product
- Rugged cast iron housings, covers, and flanges provide superior strength and rigidity.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- O-rings on all bearing covers, eliminating gaskets, sealants and leaks.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles. Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
|Output HP:||7.497||No. of Gear Reductions:||Single|
|Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle||Product Type:||Right Angle|
|Output Diameter (in):||1.500 in||Model Code:||B832|
|Output Shaft Assembly Code:||R||Output RPM:||175|
|Ratio Range:||10:1||Input HP:||8.092|
|Gear Drive Reductions:||Single||Assembly:||B-R|
|Input Keyway:||3/16 X 1.63||Series Style:||NH-B-R|
|Center distance (inch):||3.25||Input Style:||Shaft|
|Output Torque:||2700||Output Shaft Orientation:||R|
|Output Style:||R||Input RPM:||1,750|
|Ratio:||10:1||Output Key:||3/8 x 2.25|
|Service Factor:||1||Product Line:||NH Series - Ironman Narrow Housing Worm Gear Reducers|
|Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle||Mounting Style:||Base|
|Shaft Seal Material:||Viton||Overhung Load:||2,170|
|Input Diameter (in):||0.875 in||Output shaft:||Shaft|
|Series:||NH Series - Ironman Narrow Housing Worm Gear Reducers||Housing material:||Cast Iron|