Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - NH-B832-25-L
Image differs from product
- Rugged cast iron housings, covers, and flanges provide superior strength and rigidity.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- O-rings on all bearing covers, eliminating gaskets, sealants and leaks.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles. Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
|Shaft Seal Material:||Viton||Gear Drive Reductions:||Single|
|Ratio Range:||25:1||Output Shaft Orientation:||L|
|Input Style:||Shaft||Output Style:||L|
|Input Keyway:||3/16 X 1.63||Output Diameter (in):||1.500 in|
|Output HP:||3.732||Product Line:||NH Series - Ironman Narrow Housing Worm Gear Reducers|
|Overhung Load:||2,275||Output Key:||3/8 x 2.25|
|Assembly:||B-L||Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle|
|Series Style:||NH-B-L||Input HP:||4.373|
|Output RPM:||70||Housing material:||Cast Iron|
|Input Diameter (in):||0.875 in||Output Torque:||3360|
|Output shaft:||Shaft||Service Factor:||1|
|Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle||Product Type:||Right Angle|
|No. of Gear Reductions:||Single||Gear Type:||Worm|
|Mounting Style:||Base||Input RPM:||1,750|
|Output Shaft Assembly Code:||L||Ratio:||25:1|
|Center distance (inch):||3.25||Series:||NH Series - Ironman Narrow Housing Worm Gear Reducers|