Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - NH-HM830-50-H1-140-31
- Rugged cast iron housings, covers, and flanges provide superior strength and rigidity.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- O-rings on all bearing covers, eliminating gaskets, sealants and leaks.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles. Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
|Gear Type:||Worm||Input Style:||C-Face Coupled|
|Output Key:||1/2 X 3.38||Output HP:||1.383|
|Input Diameter (in):||0.875 in||Output Style:||H1|
|Bore Code:||31||Center distance (inch):||3.00|
|Mounting Style:||Shaft Mount||Service Factor:||1|
|Ratio Range:||50:1||Overhung Load:||2,170|
|Output Torque:||2490||Input Bore (C Face):||0.875|
|Series Style:||NH-HM-H1||No. of Gear Reductions:||Single|
|Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle||Frame Size:||140|
|Input RPM:||1,750||Output Hollow Shaft Diameter (in):||1.938 in|
|Output Shaft Assembly Code:||H1||Product Type:||Right Angle|
|Model Code:||HM830||Input Keyway (C Face):||3/16 x 3/32|
|Output shaft:||Hollow Bore||Product Line:||NH Series - Ironman Narrow Housing Worm Gear Reducers|
|Gear Drive Reductions:||Single||Housing material:||Cast Iron|
|Ratio:||50:1||Output Shaft Orientation:||H1|
|Series:||NH Series - Ironman Narrow Housing Worm Gear Reducers||Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle|
|Input HP:||1.915||Shaft Seal Material:||Viton|