Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - NH-H830-7.5-H1-31
- Rugged cast iron housings, covers, and flanges provide superior strength and rigidity.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- O-rings on all bearing covers, eliminating gaskets, sealants and leaks.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles. Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
|Bore Code:||31||Series:||NH Series - Ironman Narrow Housing Worm Gear Reducers|
|Input RPM:||1,750||Output shaft:||Hollow Bore|
|Service Factor:||1||Mounting Style:||Shaft Mount|
|Output Torque:||1734||Ratio Range:||7.5:1|
|Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle||Output Style:||H1|
|Product Line:||NH Series - Ironman Narrow Housing Worm Gear Reducers||Input Style:||Shaft|
|Gear Drive Reductions:||Single||Output RPM:||233.3|
|Center distance (inch):||3.00||Input Diameter (in):||0.875 in|
|Model Code:||H830||Shaft Seal Material:||Viton|
|Input HP:||6.879||Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle|
|Gear Type:||Worm||Housing material:||Cast Iron|
|Output HP:||6.421||No. of Gear Reductions:||Single|
|Input Keyway:||3/16 X 1.63||Output Shaft Assembly Code:||H1|
|Assembly:||H-H1||Product Type:||Right Angle|
|Output Hollow Shaft Diameter (in):||1.938 in||Output Shaft Orientation:||H1|
|Output Key:||1/2 X 3.38|