Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - NH-BMQ830-20-D-180
Image differs from product
- Rugged cast iron housings, covers, and flanges provide superior strength and rigidity.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- O-rings on all bearing covers, eliminating gaskets, sealants and leaks.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles. Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
|Output Shaft Orientation:||D||Frame Size:||180|
|Center distance (inch):||3.00||Output Style:||D|
|Input Diameter (in):||1.125 in||Input HP:||3.947|
|Output Key:||1/4 x 1.75||Output Diameter (in):||1.250 in|
|Assembly:||BMQ-D||Input Bore (C Face):||1.125|
|Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle||Output HP:||3.407|
|Mounting Style:||Base||Series:||NH Series - Ironman Narrow Housing Worm Gear Reducers|
|Series Style:||NH-BMQ-D||Ratio Range:||20:1|
|Output Torque:||2454||No. of Gear Reductions:||Single|
|Output RPM:||87||Product Type:||Right Angle|
|Housing material:||Cast Iron||Overhung Load:||2,170|
|Input RPM:||1,750||Gear Type:||Worm|
|Product Line:||NH Series - Ironman Narrow Housing Worm Gear Reducers||Shaft Seal Material:||Viton|
|Gear Drive Reductions:||Single||Input Style:||C-face Quill|
|Model Code:||BMQ830||Input Keyway (C Face):||1/4 x 1/8|
|Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle||Output shaft:||Shaft|
|Output Shaft Assembly Code:||D|