Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - NH-BMQ830-5-R-180
Image differs from product
- Rugged cast iron housings, covers, and flanges provide superior strength and rigidity.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- O-rings on all bearing covers, eliminating gaskets, sealants and leaks.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles. Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
|Gear Drive Reductions:||Single||Input RPM:||1,750|
|Service Factor:||1||Output RPM:||350|
|Product Type:||Right Angle||Ratio Range:||5:1|
|Output HP:||8.573||Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle|
|Output Diameter (in):||1.250 in||Product Line:||NH Series - Ironman Narrow Housing Worm Gear Reducers|
|Output Shaft Orientation:||R||Output Shaft Assembly Code:||R|
|Output Key:||1/4 x 1.75||Model Code:||BMQ830|
|Ratio:||5:1||Housing material:||Cast Iron|
|Output Torque:||1544||No. of Gear Reductions:||Single|
|Gear Type:||Worm||Input Style:||C-face Quill|
|Input HP:||9.093||Output shaft:||Shaft|
|Series:||NH Series - Ironman Narrow Housing Worm Gear Reducers||Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle|
|Input Bore (C Face):||1.125||Center distance (inch):||3.00|
|Frame Size:||180||Input Keyway (C Face):||1/4 x 1/8|
|Overhung Load:||2,170||Input Diameter (in):||1.125 in|
|Shaft Seal Material:||Viton||Mounting Style:||Base|