Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - NH-BMQ826-20-R-180
Image differs from product
- Rugged cast iron housings, covers, and flanges provide superior strength and rigidity.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- O-rings on all bearing covers, eliminating gaskets, sealants and leaks.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles. Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
|Input RPM:||1,750||Mounting Style:||Base|
|Ratio Range:||20:1||Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle|
|Product Line:||NH Series - Ironman Narrow Housing Worm Gear Reducers||Ratio:||20:1|
|Input Bore (C Face):||1.125||Series:||NH Series - Ironman Narrow Housing Worm Gear Reducers|
|Output Diameter (in):||1.125 in||Product Type:||Right Angle|
|Input Diameter (in):||1.125 in||Input Keyway (C Face):||1/4 x 1/8|
|Housing material:||Cast Iron||Output Shaft Orientation:||R|
|Input Style:||C-face Quill||Output Torque:||1836|
|Output shaft:||Shaft||Output Key:||1/4 x 1.75|
|Shaft Seal Material:||Viton||Gear Drive Reductions:||Single|
|Center distance (inch):||2.63||Series Style:||NH-BMQ-R|
|Gear Type:||Worm||Model Code:||BMQ826|
|Output Style:||R||Frame Size:||180|
|Output RPM:||87||No. of Gear Reductions:||Single|
|Input HP:||2.965||Overhung Load:||1,625|
|Output Shaft Assembly Code:||R||Service Factor:||1|
|Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle|