Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - NH-BMQ826-60-L-180
Image differs from product
- Rugged cast iron housings, covers, and flanges provide superior strength and rigidity.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- O-rings on all bearing covers, eliminating gaskets, sealants and leaks.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles. Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
|Model Code:||BMQ826||Output HP:||0.835|
|Gear Type:||Worm||Output shaft:||Shaft|
|Product Type:||Right Angle||Input RPM:||1,750|
|Ratio:||60:1||Output Key:||1/4 x 1.75|
|Overhung Load:||1,625||Input Bore (C Face):||1.125|
|Product Line:||NH Series - Ironman Narrow Housing Worm Gear Reducers||Ratio Range:||60:1|
|Output Shaft Orientation:||L||Output Style:||L|
|Input Keyway (C Face):||1/4 x 1/8||Gear Drive Reductions:||Single|
|Input Diameter (in):||1.125 in||Mounting Style:||Base|
|Service Factor:||1||Center distance (inch):||2.63|
|Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle||Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle|
|No. of Gear Reductions:||Single||Series Style:||NH-BMQ-L|
|Housing material:||Cast Iron||Frame Size:||180|
|Output Shaft Assembly Code:||L||Input Style:||C-face Quill|
|Shaft Seal Material:||Viton||Output Torque:||1805|
|Output RPM:||29||Output Diameter (in):||1.125 in|
|Series:||NH Series - Ironman Narrow Housing Worm Gear Reducers|