Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - NH-BMQ826-100-L-56
- Rugged cast iron housings, covers, and flanges provide superior strength and rigidity.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- O-rings on all bearing covers, eliminating gaskets, sealants and leaks.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles. Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
|Assembly:||BMQ-L||Input Style:||C-face Quill|
|Output shaft:||Shaft||Output HP:||0.236|
|Product Line:||NH Series - Ironman Narrow Housing Worm Gear Reducers||Shaft Seal Material:||Viton|
|Input Bore (C Face):||0.625||Output Shaft Orientation:||L|
|Center distance (inch):||2.63||Output Diameter (in):||1.125 in|
|Service Factor:||1||Output RPM:||17|
|Gear Type:||Worm||Output Style:||L|
|Product Type:||Right Angle||Series Style:||NH-BMQ-L|
|Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle||Input RPM:||1,750|
|Input Diameter (in):||0.625 in||Model Code:||BMQ826|
|Ratio Range:||100:1 to 250:1||Frame Size:||56|
|Input Keyway (C Face):||3/16 x 3/32||Gear Drive Reductions:||Single|
|Overhung Load:||1,625||No. of Gear Reductions:||Single|
|Housing material:||Cast Iron||Output Torque:||851|
|Output Shaft Assembly Code:||L||Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle|
|Series:||NH Series - Ironman Narrow Housing Worm Gear Reducers||Output Key:||1/4 x 1.75|