Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - NH-BM826-15-R-180
Image differs from product
- Rugged cast iron housings, covers, and flanges provide superior strength and rigidity.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- O-rings on all bearing covers, eliminating gaskets, sealants and leaks.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles. Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
|Input Style:||C-Face Coupled||Gear Drive Reductions:||Single|
|Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle||No. of Gear Reductions:||Single|
|Mounting Style:||Base||Output Diameter (in):||1.125 in|
|Series:||NH Series - Ironman Narrow Housing Worm Gear Reducers||Output RPM:||116|
|Ratio Range:||15:1||Output Shaft Orientation:||R|
|Shaft Seal Material:||Viton||Assembly:||BM-R|
|Output Shaft Assembly Code:||R||Input HP:||3.614|
|Center distance (inch):||2.63||Output Torque:||1737|
|Housing material:||Cast Iron||Input Bore (C Face):||1.125|
|Overhung Load:||1,625||Input RPM:||1,750|
|Ratio:||15:1||Product Type:||Right Angle|
|Output HP:||3.216||Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle|
|Output Style:||R||Series Style:||NH-BM-R|
|Model Code:||BM826||Frame Size:||180|
|Output Key:||1/4 x 1.75||Input Diameter (in):||1.125 in|
|Service Factor:||1||Gear Type:||Worm|
|Output shaft:||Shaft||Product Line:||NH Series - Ironman Narrow Housing Worm Gear Reducers|
|Input Keyway (C Face):||1/4 x 1/8|