Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - NH-B826-60-R
Image differs from product
- Rugged cast iron housings, covers, and flanges provide superior strength and rigidity.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- O-rings on all bearing covers, eliminating gaskets, sealants and leaks.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles. Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
|Input HP:||1.216||Product Type:||Right Angle|
|Shaft Seal Material:||Viton||Output Style:||R|
|Output Shaft Orientation:||R||Ratio Range:||60:1|
|Output RPM:||29||Overhung Load:||1,625|
|Gear Type:||Worm||Series:||NH Series - Ironman Narrow Housing Worm Gear Reducers|
|Input RPM:||1,750||Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle|
|Ratio:||60:1||Output Shaft Assembly Code:||R|
|Output Key:||1/4 x 1.75||Product Line:||NH Series - Ironman Narrow Housing Worm Gear Reducers|
|Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle||Input Diameter (in):||0.75 in|
|Mounting Style:||Base||Housing material:||Cast Iron|
|Input Keyway:||3/16 x 1.63||Series Style:||NH-B-R|
|Output HP:||0.835||Model Code:||B826|
|Gear Drive Reductions:||Single||Output Torque:||1805|
|Center distance (inch):||2.63||Service Factor:||1|
|No. of Gear Reductions:||Single||Output Diameter (in):||1.125 in|