Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - NH-B826-80-L
Image differs from product
- Rugged cast iron housings, covers, and flanges provide superior strength and rigidity.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- O-rings on all bearing covers, eliminating gaskets, sealants and leaks.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles. Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
|Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle||Product Line:||NH Series - Ironman Narrow Housing Worm Gear Reducers|
|Series:||NH Series - Ironman Narrow Housing Worm Gear Reducers||Product Type:||Right Angle|
|Series Style:||NH-B-L||Model Code:||B826|
|Gear Type:||Worm||Center distance (inch):||2.63|
|Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle||Ratio:||80:1|
|Shaft Seal Material:||Viton||Output RPM:||21.9|
|Input RPM:||1,750||Output Diameter (in):||1.125 in|
|Input HP:||0.577||Ratio Range:||80:1|
|Output Shaft Orientation:||L||Output HP:||0.379|
|Output shaft:||Shaft||Housing material:||Cast Iron|
|Output Key:||1/4 x 1.75||Output Torque:||1092|
|Gear Drive Reductions:||Single||No. of Gear Reductions:||Single|
|Input Style:||Shaft||Overhung Load:||1,625|
|Output Shaft Assembly Code:||L||Output Style:||L|
|Input Keyway:||3/16 x 1.63||Mounting Style:||Base|
|Input Diameter (in):||0.75 in|