Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - NH-B826-7.5-L
Image differs from product
- Rugged cast iron housings, covers, and flanges provide superior strength and rigidity.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- O-rings on all bearing covers, eliminating gaskets, sealants and leaks.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles. Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
|Service Factor:||1||Input Keyway:||3/16 x 1.63|
|Series Style:||NH-B-L||Output Key:||1/4 x 1.75|
|Product Type:||Right Angle||Ratio:||7.5:1|
|Mounting Style:||Base||No. of Gear Reductions:||Single|
|Center distance (inch):||2.63||Input HP:||4.956|
|Output RPM:||233.3||Output Style:||L|
|Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle||Overhung Load:||1,625|
|Output Torque:||1235||Gear Type:||Worm|
|Gear Drive Reductions:||Single||Output shaft:||Shaft|
|Product Line:||NH Series - Ironman Narrow Housing Worm Gear Reducers||Output Shaft Assembly Code:||L|
|Assembly:||B-L||Shaft Seal Material:||Viton|
|Output HP:||4.571||Output Shaft Orientation:||L|
|Housing material:||Cast Iron||Series:||NH Series - Ironman Narrow Housing Worm Gear Reducers|
|Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle||Input Diameter (in):||0.75 in|
|Output Diameter (in):||1.125 in||Input Style:||Shaft|
|Model Code:||B826||Ratio Range:||7.5:1|