Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - NH-HM824-10-H1-180-23
Image differs from product
- Rugged cast iron housings, covers, and flanges provide superior strength and rigidity.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- O-rings on all bearing covers, eliminating gaskets, sealants and leaks.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles. Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
|Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle||Housing material:||Cast Iron|
|Output Style:||H1||Shaft Seal Material:||Viton|
|Product Type:||Right Angle||Bore Code:||23|
|Gear Drive Reductions:||Single||Output Key:||3/8 x 3.00|
|Frame Size:||180||Input RPM:||1,750|
|Gear Type:||Worm||Input Keyway (C Face):||1/4 x 1/8|
|Product Line:||NH Series - Ironman Narrow Housing Worm Gear Reducers||Output Hollow Shaft Diameter (in):||1.438 in|
|No. of Gear Reductions:||Single||Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle|
|Output RPM:||175||Input Bore (C Face):||1.125|
|Service Factor:||1||Output Shaft Orientation:||H1|
|Input Diameter (in):||1.125 in||Ratio Range:||10:1|
|Output Shaft Assembly Code:||H1||Center distance (inch):||2.38|
|Overhung Load:||1,770||Input HP:||3.564|
|Output shaft:||Hollow Bore||Model Code:||HM824|
|Series Style:||NH-HM-H1||Series:||NH Series - Ironman Narrow Housing Worm Gear Reducers|
|Output Torque:||1172||Mounting Style:||Shaft Mount|
|Output HP:||3.253||Input Style:||C-Face Coupled|