Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - NH-H824-50-H1-23
- Rugged cast iron housings, covers, and flanges provide superior strength and rigidity.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- O-rings on all bearing covers, eliminating gaskets, sealants and leaks.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles. Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
|Model Code:||H824||Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle|
|Assembly:||H-H1||Product Type:||Right Angle|
|No. of Gear Reductions:||Single||Input Diameter (in):||0.75 in|
|Product Line:||NH Series - Ironman Narrow Housing Worm Gear Reducers||Gear Drive Reductions:||Single|
|Service Factor:||1||Output Hollow Shaft Diameter (in):||1.438 in|
|Ratio Range:||50:1||Output Shaft Orientation:||H1|
|Mounting Style:||Shaft Mount||Output shaft:||Hollow Bore|
|Output Torque:||1432||Input Keyway:||3/16 x 1.63|
|Input Style:||Shaft||Input RPM:||1,750|
|Bore Code:||23||Gear Type:||Worm|
|Output HP:||0.795||Housing material:||Cast Iron|
|Output Shaft Assembly Code:||H1||Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle|
|Output Style:||H1||Input HP:||1.137|
|Shaft Seal Material:||Viton||Output Key:||3/8 x 3.00|
|Series:||NH Series - Ironman Narrow Housing Worm Gear Reducers||Center distance (inch):||2.38|