Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - NH-BMQ824-10-D-140
- Rugged cast iron housings, covers, and flanges provide superior strength and rigidity.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- O-rings on all bearing covers, eliminating gaskets, sealants and leaks.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles. Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
|Ratio Range:||10:1||Product Type:||Right Angle|
|Shaft Seal Material:||Viton||Gear Drive Reductions:||Single|
|Output Shaft Assembly Code:||D||Overhung Load:||1,770|
|Ratio:||10:1||Housing material:||Cast Iron|
|Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle||Input Style:||C-face Quill|
|Service Factor:||1||Output RPM:||175|
|Output HP:||3.253||Gear Type:||Worm|
|Center distance (inch):||2.38||Mounting Style:||Base|
|Series Style:||NH-BMQ-D||Output Key:||1/4 x 1.75|
|Output Style:||D||No. of Gear Reductions:||Single|
|Output Torque:||1172||Frame Size:||140|
|Input RPM:||1,750||Input Diameter (in):||0.875 in|
|Input HP:||3.564||Model Code:||BMQ824|
|Output Diameter (in):||1.000 in||Output Shaft Orientation:||D|
|Series:||NH Series - Ironman Narrow Housing Worm Gear Reducers||Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle|
|Input Bore (C Face):||0.875||Input Keyway (C Face):||3/16 x 3/32|
|Product Line:||NH Series - Ironman Narrow Housing Worm Gear Reducers|