Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - NH-BMQ824-100-R-140
- Rugged cast iron housings, covers, and flanges provide superior strength and rigidity.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- O-rings on all bearing covers, eliminating gaskets, sealants and leaks.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles. Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
|Output Diameter (in):||1.000 in||Gear Drive Reductions:||Single|
|Input Diameter (in):||0.875 in||Output HP:||0.18|
|Frame Size:||140||Center distance (inch):||2.38|
|Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle||Mounting Style:||Base|
|Output Key:||1/4 x 1.75||Output Shaft Orientation:||R|
|Output Style:||R||Product Line:||NH Series - Ironman Narrow Housing Worm Gear Reducers|
|Overhung Load:||1,770||No. of Gear Reductions:||Single|
|Gear Type:||Worm||Input Bore (C Face):||0.875|
|Input Style:||C-face Quill||Output Shaft Assembly Code:||R|
|Output shaft:||Shaft||Product Type:||Right Angle|
|Output RPM:||17||Input HP:||0.307|
|Series Style:||NH-BMQ-R||Model Code:||BMQ824|
|Ratio Range:||100:1 to 250:1||Input Keyway (C Face):||3/16 x 3/32|
|Input RPM:||1,750||Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle|
|Series:||NH Series - Ironman Narrow Housing Worm Gear Reducers||Housing material:||Cast Iron|
|Shaft Seal Material:||Viton||Service Factor:||1|