Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - NH-BMQ824-10-R-140
- Rugged cast iron housings, covers, and flanges provide superior strength and rigidity.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- O-rings on all bearing covers, eliminating gaskets, sealants and leaks.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles. Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
|Input Diameter (in):||0.875 in||Gear Drive Reductions:||Single|
|Output Key:||1/4 x 1.75||Input RPM:||1,750|
|Output RPM:||175||Output shaft:||Shaft|
|Shaft Seal Material:||Viton||No. of Gear Reductions:||Single|
|Input Keyway (C Face):||3/16 x 3/32||Service Factor:||1|
|Ratio Range:||10:1||Output Diameter (in):||1.000 in|
|Input HP:||3.564||Gear Type:||Worm|
|Output Torque:||1172||Input Bore (C Face):||0.875|
|Product Line:||NH Series - Ironman Narrow Housing Worm Gear Reducers||Output Shaft Orientation:||R|
|Output Shaft Assembly Code:||R||Input Style:||C-face Quill|
|Mounting Style:||Base||Overhung Load:||1,770|
|Model Code:||BMQ824||Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle|
|Housing material:||Cast Iron||Center distance (inch):||2.38|
|Frame Size:||140||Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle|
|Product Type:||Right Angle||Series:||NH Series - Ironman Narrow Housing Worm Gear Reducers|