Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - NH-H821-15-H1-16
- Rugged cast iron housings, covers, and flanges provide superior strength and rigidity.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- O-rings on all bearing covers, eliminating gaskets, sealants and leaks.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles. Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
|Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle||Assembly:||H-H1|
|Input HP:||1.887||Ratio Range:||15:1|
|Output HP:||1.661||Input Style:||Shaft|
|Output Shaft Assembly Code:||H1||Series Style:||NH-H-H1|
|Gear Type:||Worm||Product Type:||Right Angle|
|Input Keyway:||3/16 X 1.38||No. of Gear Reductions:||Single|
|Product Line:||NH Series - Ironman Narrow Housing Worm Gear Reducers||Input Diameter (in):||0.625 in|
|Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle||Housing material:||Cast Iron|
|Shaft Seal Material:||Viton||Bore Code:||16|
|Output shaft:||Hollow Bore||Output Key:||1/4 X 2.50|
|Output Shaft Orientation:||H1||Center distance (inch):||2.06|
|Series:||NH Series - Ironman Narrow Housing Worm Gear Reducers||Model Code:||H821|
|Mounting Style:||Shaft Mount||Gear Drive Reductions:||Single|
|Service Factor:||1||Input RPM:||1,750|
|Output Torque:||897||Output Hollow Shaft Diameter (in):||1.000 in|