Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - NH-H821-10-H1-16
- Rugged cast iron housings, covers, and flanges provide superior strength and rigidity.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- O-rings on all bearing covers, eliminating gaskets, sealants and leaks.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles. Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
|Input RPM:||1,750||Gear Drive Reductions:||Single|
|Input HP:||2.464||Input Style:||Shaft|
|Output Key:||1/4 X 2.50||Shaft Seal Material:||Viton|
|Output shaft:||Hollow Bore||Series:||NH Series - Ironman Narrow Housing Worm Gear Reducers|
|Output Torque:||805||Output Shaft Orientation:||H1|
|Bore Code:||16||Mounting Style:||Shaft Mount|
|Product Line:||NH Series - Ironman Narrow Housing Worm Gear Reducers||Input Keyway:||3/16 X 1.38|
|Housing material:||Cast Iron||Model Code:||H821|
|Product Type:||Right Angle||Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle|
|Series Style:||NH-H-H1||Gear Type:||Worm|
|Ratio Range:||10:1||Input Diameter (in):||0.625 in|
|Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle||Assembly:||H-H1|
|No. of Gear Reductions:||Single||Output Style:||H1|
|Service Factor:||1||Output Shaft Assembly Code:||H1|
|Center distance (inch):||2.06||Output Hollow Shaft Diameter (in):||1.000 in|