Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - NH-BMQ821-5-D-140
- Rugged cast iron housings, covers, and flanges provide superior strength and rigidity.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- O-rings on all bearing covers, eliminating gaskets, sealants and leaks.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles. Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
|Output RPM:||350||Mounting Style:||Base|
|Gear Drive Reductions:||Single||Frame Size:||140|
|Output Shaft Orientation:||D||Ratio Range:||5:1|
|Ratio:||5:1||Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle|
|Gear Type:||Worm||Shaft Seal Material:||Viton|
|Input Diameter (in):||0.875 in||Output Torque:||614|
|Output Diameter (in):||0.875 in||Model Code:||BMQ821|
|Output Style:||D||Service Factor:||1|
|Input HP:||3.653||Center distance (inch):||2.06|
|Input Keyway (C Face):||3/16 x 3/32||Housing material:||Cast Iron|
|Product Line:||NH Series - Ironman Narrow Housing Worm Gear Reducers||Overhung Load:||1,000|
|Input RPM:||1,750||Series:||NH Series - Ironman Narrow Housing Worm Gear Reducers|
|Product Type:||Right Angle||Input Bore (C Face):||0.875|
|Output Key:||3/16 X 1.50||Input Style:||C-face Quill|
|Output HP:||3.41||Output Shaft Assembly Code:||D|
|No. of Gear Reductions:||Single||Series Style:||NH-BMQ-D|
|Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle|