Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - NH-BM821-50-D-140
- Rugged cast iron housings, covers, and flanges provide superior strength and rigidity.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- O-rings on all bearing covers, eliminating gaskets, sealants and leaks.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles. Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
|Output shaft:||Shaft||Gear Type:||Worm|
|Gear Drive Reductions:||Single||Input RPM:||1,750|
|Series:||NH Series - Ironman Narrow Housing Worm Gear Reducers||No. of Gear Reductions:||Single|
|Output Shaft Orientation:||D||Input Style:||C-Face Coupled|
|Service Factor:||1||Input Diameter (in):||0.875 in|
|Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle||Series Style:||NH-BM-D|
|Input Keyway (C Face):||3/16 x 3/32||Model Code:||BM821|
|Product Type:||Right Angle||Input HP:||0.769|
|Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle||Overhung Load:||1,385|
|Input Bore (C Face):||0.875||Shaft Seal Material:||Viton|
|Output Key:||3/16 X 1.50||Product Line:||NH Series - Ironman Narrow Housing Worm Gear Reducers|
|Output Style:||D||Ratio Range:||50:1|
|Center distance (inch):||2.06||Frame Size:||140|
|Output RPM:||35||Output Shaft Assembly Code:||D|
|Output Diameter (in):||0.875 in||Output Torque:||970|
|Housing material:||Cast Iron|