Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - NH-B821-60-R
Image differs from product
- Rugged cast iron housings, covers, and flanges provide superior strength and rigidity.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- O-rings on all bearing covers, eliminating gaskets, sealants and leaks.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles. Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
|Output Diameter (in):||0.875 in||Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle|
|Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle||Output shaft:||Shaft|
|Housing material:||Cast Iron||Product Line:||NH Series - Ironman Narrow Housing Worm Gear Reducers|
|Series Style:||NH-B-R||Input HP:||0.674|
|Output Shaft Orientation:||R||Input RPM:||1,750|
|No. of Gear Reductions:||Single||Model Code:||B821|
|Service Factor:||1||Output Key:||3/16 X 1.50|
|Output Torque:||940||Ratio Range:||60:1|
|Gear Drive Reductions:||Single||Center distance (inch):||2.06|
|Series:||NH Series - Ironman Narrow Housing Worm Gear Reducers||Input Style:||Shaft|
|Gear Type:||Worm||Product Type:||Right Angle|
|Input Diameter (in):||0.625 in||Output Shaft Assembly Code:||R|
|Output RPM:||29||Input Keyway:||3/16 X 1.38|
|Shaft Seal Material:||Viton||Mounting Style:||Base|