Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - NH-B818-80-D
Image differs from product
- Rugged cast iron housings, covers, and flanges provide superior strength and rigidity.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- O-rings on all bearing covers, eliminating gaskets, sealants and leaks.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles. Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
|Overhung Load:||1,200||Gear Type:||Worm|
|Series Style:||NH-B-D||Input HP:||0.208|
|Output Shaft Orientation:||D||Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle|
|Output shaft:||Shaft||Output Shaft Assembly Code:||D|
|Product Line:||NH Series - Ironman Narrow Housing Worm Gear Reducers||Output Diameter (in):||1.000 in|
|Mounting Style:||Base||Series:||NH Series - Ironman Narrow Housing Worm Gear Reducers|
|Input RPM:||1,750||Output Key:||1/4 x 1.75|
|Output HP:||0.124||Ratio Range:||80:1|
|Assembly:||B-D||Center distance (inch):||1.75|
|Shaft Seal Material:||Viton||Input Keyway:||3/16 X 1.38|
|Output Style:||D||Output Torque:||356|
|Gear Drive Reductions:||Single||Housing material:||Cast Iron|
|Input Diameter (in):||0.625 in||Output RPM:||21|
|Product Type:||Right Angle||Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle|
|Input Style:||Shaft||No. of Gear Reductions:||Single|